Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pictures Of White Bumps On Lip I Have A Single White, Itchy Bump On My Lower Lip. Could This Be A Cold Sore Or Just A Pus Filled Irritation?

I have a single white, itchy bump on my lower lip. Could this be a cold sore or just a pus filled irritation? - pictures of white bumps on lip

These days were very dry and my lips are dry and cracked. I tend to take and bite my lips, if it happens by chance, and I have a long and mouth began to bleed. This morning I woke up with a big white ball in the same area that was bleeding the day before. Is it a cold sore? Usually when I cold sores, which begins as an irritation and multiple matches form, but this time you no irritation, and only a pus-filled lumps. It is now irritated and itchy.

Here is a picture:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/ra ...

2 comments:

michelle said...

HM I never succeeded, but it kind of looks like a cancerous sore, to me, unfortunately. Try using a product like Kanka anesthesia or else you can find in the store, and I would certainly put Vaseline on, so it is not really difficult, or Neosporin. Oh, luckily I still have not got. Hope this helps =]

Tm4409 said...

What I have before .. looks like a pus-filled irritation .. should disappear in a few days ... Otherwise, ask your doctor

Post a Comment