Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dell Inspiron No Supported Camera Detected My Dell Inspiron 537 Desktop Webcam Is Not Working?

My dell inspiron 537 desktop webcam is not working? - dell inspiron no supported camera detected

I have the Dell SP2208WFP and I recently bought (with the CPU), which actually last summer and since I had not worked the integrated webcam. I tried it and install the webcam manager of Dell, the center of the Dell Web camera, etc., etc., but if I, the Dell Webcam Center says: "No supported camera detected. Plug to continue" and I have no even know why I always say, dass who has never worked since I got it

the Dell Inspiron 537 Desktop also comes with a microphone so that when I video chat, you can buy without accessories to speak?

1 comment:

Cobalt88 said...

Can not a USB cable that came with the monitor connected and might be one reason why the webcam is not working, you can get the Dell website and look in the FAQ section to see if someone could over a similar issue have booked and how to fix it. But it looks like a cable is not connected and if there software to manage the device will not work until it is. Hope this helps, good luck

Post a Comment