Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Borbet A Golf Wheels For My Mk2 Golf?

Wheels for my mk2 Golf? - borbet a golf

I recently bought a Mk2 Golf, and you need a set of wheels.
Borbet A or BBS, I would love, but to be honest, I'm on a serious budget!
All ideas are welcome, preferably less than 300 pounds!
Here is a link to the car:
http://jon44w.co.uk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=229849
Even if you do not give advice on wheels that I want to know what you think you can do to remember the car (with a budget) Set It Off.
Thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BBS is the best IMO, as I have in my 2006 GTI. "Can save them? A little bit from each paycheck adds .....
If you VW matte / matte black or oxidized adjustment of the bumper, you can bring to life "with" Back toBlack treatment "or a similar product in the UK.
I recommend Tire Rack for wheels and tires combos. You have ordered several products that are first class. American society.
Good VW engine, I love my GTI!

Post a Comment