Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cost Of Laser Vein Treatment Bangkok Bumrungrad All About Laser Treatment?

All about Laser Treatment? - cost of laser vein treatment bangkok bumrungrad

I really need laser surgery!
I have spider veins and stretch marks on her hips slightly and are really ugly and I will be going to .. What are the costs and the procedure for this .. How far apart are the treatments. and how many do I need to get?

I am also very uneven skin. my torso and thighs light brown face, neck and arms and legs are dark brown Y! I have scars from acne / spots on my face ... Is there a procedure for not only places to go, but I am a skin in general?

How can I prevent that this happens as soon as your set .. / Updated as soon as your corrected? (I mean, can I change my shirt and coat the center line in my skin, my full uniform)
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment