Thursday, January 7, 2010

Stand Alone Answering Machine How Do I Create A Heat Shield For A Mid-20th Century Stand-alone Majestic Fireplace?

How do I create a heat shield for a mid-20th century stand-alone Majestic fireplace? - stand alone answering machine

I am now the restoration of a house, in 1950 a fire in a separate study, the once a garage. I have a heat shield to protect the walls behind the fireplace. The majestic fire tower is 18 is "on the corner, but I would feel safer with a heat shield. I can spend a small fortune (kids to feed and pay bills for the school). Does anyone know how I could build or where can I buy one?

2 comments:

gr8fires... said...

Use a table like Scamolex refractory (his ordeal as a giant mosaic, which is used for use in science class) are the only, or with patterns such as brick or ribbed effect. see website for more information Skamol heat. Refractory Board is www.gr8fires.co.uk and other available sources

pumpdati... said...

Click on the link below. You want access to the International Mechanical Code, § 308 Clearance Reduction. The table there are several options for reducing the ClĂ©rance, assume that its removal is required, 36 ", provided that the original specifications for the kitchen. The table is the concept of board to inorganic", that is Durock or Wonder Board.


http://www2.iccsafe.org/states/newjersey ...

Post a Comment