Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Existing Scanner/printer Is Incompatible With Vista- What Would YOU Do?

Existing scanner/printer is incompatible with Vista- what would YOU do? - canon inkjet printer driver

I have a scanner F30 Canon inkjet printer that is 5 years and works well. Recently, my CPU bit the dust, so I bought a new oshibalaptop for portability. When I install the drivers for my printer, I learned that Vista would not accept. CANON No problem, I thought, so I went to the website pollsters from Canon, install updated drivers, and is not learned 't bother one, or are planning to make TO! Your Customer "I was being sarcastic and offered him a" loyalty discount unspecified 'buy (probably 10%) on a new one. Need a scanner for business (I am a designer part time, rather than sell a lot of comics on eBay), but I have a disabled child and a lot of money. Is there a workaround, you must buy a model with a new one, or is it possible for a transplant needed scanner on the role of the printer (when work nor passed emulator download from Microsoft)?

4 comments:

Hermann E said...

Now I see on the net no drivers for the scanner or printer Vista. What should I install Windows XP-Vista is the pits-tooo many problems.Since has a broken computer that had XP on it can remove old code from the old computer to the laptop is legal to use XP again, the old computer is dead: Yes, they must call to register, but not a problem.
You need to install the XP drivers you need for your modem for laptop install, video card, sound, etc. but this is not a problem --
This is the best way to do this.

Linux OS said...

I do not want Vista. A simple free upgrade to Ubuntu Linux is what I would do. It cost me nothing and I would be everything I wanted to do.

James B said...

I would not be stupid enough to buy Vista in the first place. If it is not broke do not fix it

titov said...

I agree 100% with return to XP. Make sure that the Toshiba drivers for Windows XP on the CD. I assume your Tosh was preinstalled with the delivery of Vista. If you need help installing XP, please let us know.
Another issue, my question. My neighbor showed me 2 boxes of comic books from the year 1966. I checked on eBay and found that most of them are sold at about 25 cents on average. I like to help, but it is not even worth on eBay, as is the case, or is there a number that are in demand? I went to scan the covers for them, but the prices are disappointing.

Post a Comment