Monday, December 28, 2009

Poor Diet Bloody Nose Good News But Feeling A Little Sad?

Good news but feeling a little sad? - poor diet bloody nose

Hello, ladies

So I had the results of my blood tests (on the CD 24 and CD 2) done and said everythings normal and I ovulate's Everything lol: D yay.

Does this mean that I was ovulating every month? my tests have been doen concern as a matter of routine, when my friend and bad sperm.

J'ovule woud also on the same day, if you have irregular intervals? (between 33-38 days, pos OPK CD 21)

BUT

in feeling, am a bit here on the left of the TTC, I mean, I never happen. the difference between me feeel things dark and below. I mean, I'm so happy well-deserved for all their BFPS excellent, but I'm not jelous of both BFP but now I have lol xxxxx, not only in one direction?

I think it can chew up and spit out the current and my lines as they put the IV 4 kilos since Sunday and are very good for my diet and exercise IV !!!!! bloody things.

grrrr

lol

anyway ladies, many ofHugs and love and my best wishes and baby dust xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment